I searched this forum and googled for information on Baytril and the safety of eating eggs from a hen treated with it. I found contradictory information, and am hoping to get some feedback from knowledgeable folks out there. I made the mistake of following a friend's advice, and I started treating my hen with Baytril -- I have given her two doses. I then did a search to find out the egg withdrawal period, and was blown away when I read that eggs from a hen that has been treated with Baytril can never safely be eaten. I have seen some posts that suggest this is overkill. My hen is young and my best layer... Is there anyone out there who can clarify things for me? Is it possible that I can still use this hen's eggs? I am sick over this... Thanks in advance!