BB Red Cockerel Trade (South GA) Picture Added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brodysam, May 7, 2009.

1. brodysam

brodysam Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Someone gave me some very nice BB red cockerels. I have too many and need to place one in another home. Anyone need one, maybe two? I'd like to have more pullets/hens but will look at other farm trades (ducks/turkeys). Not particular about breeds.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    Also may trade hatching eggs.

3. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    Still looking for a home for this boy. We have a few too many roosters so he needs a good home. Anyone?

4. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    UGH, I was just in GA on Friday. I would have taken one or two off your hands. I've been looking for one. I hope you find a good home for them!

Laurie

5. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    i'll trade him for 4 that look just like him.

6. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    I'm actually going to place two of these boys. They both look just alike. They are free range and I'm getting ready to build a free range coop as we're about to plant our pasture. I need to place them immediately so if anyone is nearby let me know. I'd love to swap some hatching eggs or a hen for them but I really need to place ASAP.

7. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    I forgot that I also have a large pearl white leghorn rooster that needs a new home too. He injured his leg in the past but he gets around just fine. It is a bit crooked, pointed out to the side and then straightening out as it touches the ground. I'll get pictures tomorrow if possible. He eats well and is very mobile. He is large and very handsome and his handicap doesn't appear to affect him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by