Bb. Reds

rebel yell

Songster
9 Years
Jun 27, 2010
Alabama
i hardley ever here anyone talk about (oegb) bb reds on here, i have a trio but i think they are brother & sister, dont need to breed this way, anybody know of any one around the greensboro, burlington area with nice bb,s that would consider trading a pullet so i can get mine going, or bb eggs to hatch? any info would help, thanks. (pm me if you would like)

Last edited:
BB Reds (Black Breasted Reds) is a variety (color)
What breed are you looking for..
Old English Game Bantams,
Old English Game (Large Fowl)
Modern Game Bantams,
Modern Game (Large Fowl),
American Game Bantams,
American Game (Large Fowl)
The list go's on...
wink.png

Chris

Last edited:
They seem to be the most popular color at shows, but i as well, have had problems finding pullets.
smile.png
You should post pics!
wink.png

You should find the thread...Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread. Lots of ppl on there that might be able to help. I started off with the bbr's and changed over to crele's. Its a popular color and should be easy to fine some. Good luck and post some pics.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
What makes you think they are brother & sister?
Even if they are you're better off breeding from them than outcrossing to a female from another strain. Sometimes those blind outcrosses yield wonderful results. Usually they don't.

OEG BBRed males can be Partridge or Wheaten bred, which do you want? What do the pullets look like?

i know thay are brother & sister because my uncle hatched them & he only has 1 pair, have not ever breed b & s was always told not to.

Back
Top Bottom