BBS and White Silkie Eggs - 1 dozen +

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for auction is a dozen plus a couple if the girls see fit from my BBS and white silkie pens. The weather has warmed up and the girls have started back up laying. Auction will end on Saturday and I should be able to ship that day if payment is received.

I just got a PM from someone who got a dozen eggs from these beauties and she said that all of them are developing with only 1 quitter. I still have 3 styrofoam shippers left for those who are concerned about freezing weather. If you need me to use a shipper, just let me know. There is no additional charge for it. I get them free from work and will pass my savings on along. [​IMG]

Thanks for your bids. We've waited a long time for this flock to grow up and begin laying. I've been quite selective with my purchases and will be adding on show quality birds to this flock over the next 6 months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    I'm sold..just please pack up some Florida sunshine in one of those Styrofoam shippers and send it with the eggs. We are going to be in the thirties next week, which is sort of like a heatwave right now. [​IMG]

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Will do, Mom!! It's going to be in the low 70's this whole week. Yeah!!!

4. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    [​IMG] outbid. i will have to wait for fluffy warm snowballs. [​IMG]

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Note to all:

As of today both of my white hens are broody, so these will be only BBS eggs. I do have eggs from a cuckoo roo over black hens and will be happy to include a couple of those if you would like.

6. T.E.R.

T.E.R. Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Cantonment, FL 32533
    That good I only want BBS. very nice looking birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by