BBS Big Beautiful LF Cochins 12+ ***UPDATE 16+ EGGS***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aceschix, Dec 31, 2011.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] UPDATE!! As of Sunday night I have 12 eggs for this auction. I get 5-10 eggs aq day. you could get 17-18 eggs for this auction if the girls cooperate!! [​IMG]

My cochins are laying super well right now and I am not hatching here for 2 more weeks! [​IMG]

My roos are 12 & 13 months old. BIG splash roo and a nice big black roo. Fertility has been tested and they are hitting the mark! The roos are the biggest gentle giants, we all just love the cochins here.

There are 14 big fluffy BBS cochin hens in this pen with these boys. Hens are 12-16 months old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at his brows!! [​IMG] Love him!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please remember it has been a snowy/rainy wet winter here in New England - if the girls look a little care warn it is due to being "cooped up".

I will wrap each egg individualy and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. Remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be accountable for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands. I will ship with a confirmation number as well.

Payment by paypal as soon as auction ends and I will send eggs out January 3, 2012 (unless you need a different date). Thank you for looking.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Well high there! [​IMG] Did you come by to tell everyone about how well your last two shipments were packaged? [​IMG]

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]

5. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Hey Brin. How are all your fatt bottom girls? Did they do well in you hot sup
    er dry summer?

6. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Quote:Well high there! [​IMG] Did you come by to tell everyone about how well your last two shipments were packaged? [​IMG]

Last two shipments were packed GREAT!!!! Wrapped like Fort Knox and arrived safe and sound! [​IMG]

7. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I have some babies from your cochins and they are adorable [​IMG]

8. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:[​IMG] Nice!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are they BIG? What colors did you get?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  9. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:[​IMG] Nice!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Are they BIG? What colors did you get?

[​IMG] They grew fast! This is a blue rooster I think. I hatched 5 out of some test eggs you sent me. 2 blue, 2 splash (I think.....only a couple white feathers), and one black with some red on the tips of his feathers. All very sweet [​IMG]. I am soo tempted to bid on these! Need to stop looking at the auctions! Lol

10. JenBirdRansom

JenBirdRansom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2011
    Graham/Kapowsin, WA
    I have to have some! These big beauties are what tipped the scale (wakka wakka wakka) to get an incubator.

So, is there a supply still coming down the shoot after this auction? I'd gladly pay in advance so I can get my incubator all up and running in time. It will take a few days to ship here and I'll have to get it going.

I LOVE the blues and spash colored....are the black irridescent?

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by