BBS Big Beautiful LF Cochins ~~ 12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aceschix, May 14, 2011.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    My cochins are laying super well right now and I am done hatching for this year! Hens are 11-14 months old. My roo is almost 2 years old. I have had 100% fertility here at home! He is the biggest gentle giant, we all just love the cochins here.

There are 10 big fluffy BBS cochin hens in this pen with him. I do have one hen that I need to rehome who is not solid black - she is showing some gold feathers in her neck. Just want to be honest that you could get the slightest off standard color out of that one hen.

[​IMG]
    Don't mind the welsummers they have been rehomed [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] This black one is one of the hens who is laying now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please remember it was a snowy winter here in New England - if the girls look a little care warn it is due to being "cooped up".

I will wrap each egg individualy and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. Remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I will ship with a confirmation number as well.

Payment by paypal as soon as auction ends and I will send eggs out Tuesday morning, May 17, 2011. Thank you for looking. Please feel free to ask any questions!

2. kaitlyn_rae2003

kaitlyn_rae2003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    Laconia NH
    Hey there! I emailed you about possible pick up? Should I go through the bidding process, or would you be willing to sell them to me as a pick up situation? Let me know what you think! Thank you!
    Kate

3. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Hi there. I did just replyto your message [​IMG] Nice to meet you fellow NHer [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you would like to bid that would be fine then you would just not need to worry about shipping [​IMG]

Let me know if you have additional questions. Thank you for looking.

4. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Did I mention that I sent these eggs all the way to WA State and to Texas and both ladies had GREAT hatches!! 80%+ hatch rate. [​IMG]

These eggs sure did ship and hatch well for them too [​IMG]

5. Michie

Michie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2010
    San Antonio
    Quote:Not to mention they are the most beautiful birds!!!! I have never had a broken egg from her, and shes been super helpful!! They came all the way to San Antonio in perfect condition!! Whoever wins this auction will LOVE these eggs & birds!!! Good Luck!!!

6. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Thank you! And you have done and amazing job with my eggs as a first time hatcher! [​IMG]

7. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Those girls have some FLUFFY BUTTS!!!

9. kaitlyn_rae2003

kaitlyn_rae2003 Chillin' With My Peeps