BBS Big Beautiful LF Cochins ~~ 12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aceschix, Dec 8, 2011.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    My cochins are laying super well right now and I am not turning the incubator back on until January! [​IMG]

My roos are 11 & 12 months old. BIG splash roo and a nice big black roo. Fertility has been tested and they are hitting the mark! The roos are the biggest gentle giants, we all just love the cochins here.

There are 16 big fluffy BBS cochin hens in this pen with these boys. Hens are 11-16 months old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at his brows!! [​IMG] Love him!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please remember it has been a snowy/rainy wet winter here in New England - if the girls look a little care warn it is due to being "cooped up".

I will wrap each egg individualy and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. Remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I will ship with a confirmation number as well.

Payment by paypal as soon as auction ends and I will send eggs out December 12, 2011 (unless you need a different date). Thank you for looking.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG] Nice Ace! Beautiful birds! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    YOU ROT!!!! [​IMG] Why do you do this when I can't hatch right now..( all though I'm bidding on Jeans eggs right now [​IMG] I'm so dead if I win!) If I do Im coming after these
    I LOVE LOVE LERV my girls that I hatched from these eggs!!!!

4. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] Thanks for liking them. i am so impressed with the size of these birds. They are so calm to.

I have to sell them or I would be starting my bator...which I will not do until January!! [​IMG]

You can get in trouble and I will hatch through you [​IMG]

5. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    You didn't remind me to stop by! [​IMG]

Anyway, I'm here now and can't wait for my BIG Cochins to hatch!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I have 21 eggs in my incubator from ACES. She did such an awesome job packing! Can't wait to candle in a couple of days!

7. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for stopping by and be sure to let me know how your eggs do! I can not wait to see the fluffy butts!

[​IMG] The winner of this auction gets big extras!! the girls are laying up a storm!! [​IMG]

8. FlChickie

FlChickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    Citrus County, Florida
    I was just talking about getting some of these....every tempting [​IMG] gonna have to wait and see.

9. jen85

jen85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I have some beautiful two week old chicks from these cochins. They are blue, black, and splash. The eggs were packed great and all fertile.

10. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:So happy that they have done well for you!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by