BBS/ Buff Silkie One Day Special !

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HeatherL, Nov 1, 2010.

1. HeatherL

HeatherL Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    I had two auctions on ebay close this weekend, but the girls just started laying like crazy so I decided to try and find my extra eggs a home here ! Up for your consideratuion are eight plus extra silkie eggs from either my BBS, or my buff pen, (both varieties kept seperate). Please dont ask for just one variety, or I wont be able to send out eight plus in a timely manner. I have had excellent feedback on my birds from folks who have shown them, including a recent best in show. Two pullets that hatched out from eggs I sold were featured on Animal Planet as well. My birds have come from several top lines in the country that I have selectively bred over the past few years. Box and shipping fee of $12 Thanks for looking !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Ooh, Heather has Gorgeous top quality Silkies! I have known this for 5-6 years. You won't be disappointed with her eggs. [​IMG]

3. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    Hey thanks ! [​IMG] Refresh my memory, did you buy eggs from me ?

4. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Do you still have bantam Cochin as well?

5. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    No I sold them to someone who was going to work on the lemon blue variety to more extent than I was able to at the time. I am workingwith silkies, blue laced red wyandottes, and Black copper marans at the current time.

6. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:I can't remember, but if I did it was a long time ago. But I have seen your auctions and your website over the years, and have always drooled over your birds. I think I could not buy b/c you weren't NPIP. [​IMG]

7. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    [​IMG] If only my incubator wasn't full.....

8. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Are you NPIP? Just wondering. I'm done hatching for this year, but was wondering for next year, if you will still be selling eggs. [​IMG] Beautiful Birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by