bbs chicks from MissPrissy

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Jayare's Chicks, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    I ordered some bbs eggs from MissPrissy and I wanted to post the pics of these beautiful little chicks. I placed them under a broody Buff Orphington to hatch. I only ordered 6 and so far 4 of them have hatched and the other 2 are pipping. I got 1 blue, 1 black and 2 splash so far. I will post more pics tomarrow after the other 2 hatch tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jayare

2. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Update 1.
    I just went out to take a couple of pics of the babies with my cell phone so I could show everyone at work tonight the new babies and another one has hatched. So that's 5 out of 6 so far and 1 to go. This one that hatched is another blue. I now have 2 blue, 2 splash and 1 black.

I gotta go to work in an hour and a half so I'll probably miss the last one being hatched but more pics tomarrow.

Jayare

3. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    great pics,, and congrats...

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Look at my grandbabies! I love to see them under a broody. She will teach them everything they need to know about being an Orpington!

Congrats!

That almost makes me want to hatch more bbs orps. But I have a bator full of Red's now.

5. riderbecky

riderbecky Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Ottawa Valley
    Are they not just the sweetest little things you ever did see? [​IMG] Too cute for words... I want bbs orps!! [​IMG]

6. F.L Buff

F.L Buff Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    Cute! i have BO,s are they not or are they adorable!

7. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    What a beautiful sight, those cuties the way nature does it. [​IMG] Congrats Jayare and Grandma [​IMG]

8. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Congrats to the broody, congrats to you for a good hatch and congrats to MissP...being a grandma is such fun.

9. The Farmers Wife

The Farmers Wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    Beautiful! [​IMG]

10. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Wow... great hatch!! [​IMG] They are some of the cutest chicks around... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by