BBS JG Large Fowl Eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mahalo4, Apr 27, 2011.

1. mahalo4

mahalo4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Gilbert,AZ
    We call our flock 'Dyer's Giants'. We have been breeding these giants for 3 years. We have had birds from many different breeders and have selected what we feel are the best ones. Just this month, we donated a blue girl to a young 4H'er and she won best of breed at the state fair. So we have decided to share our beautiful birds with some of the great people here at BYC.
    This will be our first try at shipping eggs. We have received many; we will do our best at packing and shipping these eggs with special care. As you all know, we cannot gaurantee your hatch rate or how the post office handles the eggs. But, our hatch rates and some of our local BYC'ers have had between 90%-100% hatches. We know everyone usually lists all their breeders but we would like to let our birds stand on their own. Thank you and if you have any questions, just ask. Payment will be through PayPal right after the auction to [email protected].

2. mahalo4

Jun 16, 2009
    Gilbert,AZ
    [​IMG] Purcy Our Roo!! [​IMG] A couple of the Girls!! [​IMG] Bluebell [​IMG] Maybeline [​IMG] 8 week old blue girl.

3. mahalo4

Jun 16, 2009
    Gilbert,AZ
    Here is Our Black Girl Thelma that just Won best of Breed!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by