BBS Orp Hatching eggs from Charlie auction!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tuffoldhen, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    12+ BBS Orpington eggs. These will be from my pen of Julie (Bamachickens) English Orp Charlie auction that I won last year. There could be a red leakage problem so I want that understood before bidding. I had 3 roosters out of these hatching eggs from the auction that had red leakage. Those were culled out. The blue roo I now have is a Charlie offspring from those eggs and he only has 2 red feathers under his saddle. The pullets/hens have been nice and no leakage. 12+ eggs includes shipping and confirmation #. Postal Money Orders, will ship went $$ is received and or when you want them shipped out.

Here are pics of the rooster Charlie blue and some of the pullets I hatched out from him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Very, very nice.

3. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Tuffoldhen, the ones you got there sure are pretty thoguh...

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Thanks Charlie, they are a good english type Orp! No problems with leakage in the second hatch I tried from just this one Blue Charlie roo being in the breeder pen so far that is growing out! I just wanted it known that that is what I was getting from the auction eggs.

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Awesome deal!

I just wanted to add that I have some chicks growing out from a May 8-9 hatch of yours. We have a great mix of colors and none of them show any leakage at 6 weeks. Well over half of them have feathered in enough that they have moved on to the juvie pen. [​IMG]

PS I just love the pics. Charlie Blue wants to vacation with me [​IMG]

6. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by