Bbs Orpington Eggs 1 Dz 50.00 15.00 Shipping Get 1 Dz. Free + Extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TatersChickens, May 15, 2010.

1. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    Buy 1 dz. ORPINGTON EGGS FOR 50.00 + SHIPPING 15.00 and get 1 DZ. FREE + EXTRAS. DO NOT click Buy It Now PM ME. THANK YOU IMOGENE PAY PAL [email protected] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. ckhlilfarm

ckhlilfarm Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2009
    Independence,KY
    I just had to say that the last picture with the Orp butts and the baby is just adorable. [​IMG] You have beautiful Orps.

3. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    I sent you a PM [​IMG]

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:I was going to say the same thing, too cute!

5. kayjuggler

kayjuggler Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2008
    Maryland
    That baby with the orp ladies fluffy butts is a calendar snapshot. Too cute and sort of sums up the chicken addiction for me. Why do I want backyard chickens? Well, look at this photo and there's your answer. [​IMG]
    Your birds are gorgeous.

6. jeb251

jeb251 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    wow those are some nice chicken butts, I would love to have some of those to cross with my lavenders, but just my luck baters are full and custmers waitng on chicks, will you have them later in the year?

7. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    Wait- so this would be 2 doz? Wow!

8. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Thanks Imogene! Got the eggs today....packaged wonderfully!! It is so worth the cost...she send many extras as well!!

9. sreihart

sreihart Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my GOSH! I'm such a newbie and I would LOVE to hatch some of those eggs. Those birds and absolutely GORGEOUS! Is there an average hatch rate, like say 50% you can count on? I know nothing about hatching.[​IMG]

10. donnie

donnie Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2009
    Poteau, Oklahoma
    oooooooooo i love those girls very nice , i will be in touch before long for some of these , i have to let the incubators empty out some first

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by