BBS Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by justuschickens59, Sep 9, 2010.

1. justuschickens59

justuschickens59 VA Royal Blues

Apr 2, 2009
    Virginia
    One dozen (plus extras if I have them) large fowl BBS Orpington eggs. These eggs will be from my 100% English Rooster, Winston, over 50% English hens and US hens. I should have 3-4 sets of eggs. Next ship date Monday, 09/20/2010. Price is $120 plus $14.00 shipping, shipped USPS with delivery confirmation.

Do not bid here, just PM me if interested. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Paypal only at [email protected]

NOTE: I do NOT guarantee hatch rates. I do NOT replace eggs. Once the eggs leave my hands, I cannot be responsible for handling by the USPS, weather, variations in incubation, etc.

Pictures of Winston (Picture above) and this group of hens posted below. I have been hatching quite a lot of chicks for folks and have posted a few pictures of the chicks this group is producing below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  2. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Here are couple of baby pics.
    Out of a dozen eggs, I hatched 10 chicks. Great fertility! (12 were developing, 1 quit early, 1 didn't make it at hatching)
    I bought eggs TWICE from Joy and am extremely satisfied for the quality of chicks.
    These pics are when they were 3 months old. They are 20 times better now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by