BBS & White Silkie Eggs 11+ NPIP certified 24 Hour Auction

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tgrlily, May 17, 2010.

1. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    I'm done hatching silkies for the season & am over-run with gorgeous chicks, so I have to sell some of these eggs!! We're fairly new to showing but have won Best & Reserve of Breed(out of 75 silkies) Reserve Featherleg (out of 150) and Champion Trio. So far I have 6 eggs from the BBS coop & 5 from the White that have been collected since saturday. I'll add whatever they lay tomorrow & update the total number here. We're up to 7 BBS & 6 White

We have excellent fertility here, but can't guarantee how the USPS will handle them. I'll individually wrap each egg in bubblewrap, then nestle them snugly in shredded newspaper with another layer of bubblewrap to cushion them. They'll ship out Wednesday morning from the Syracuse hub to save shipping time. Paypal only, please.

Happy Bidding!!

Here are a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. Cydney83

Cydney83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2010
    Central New York!
    Do you think you would have some eggs still in a few weeks? I have a full incubator now but in 2 1/2 wks it would be empty? Thanks for you time, Karenk. Ps. I live in vernon so I could pick them up..I will be going thur Syracuse Monday the 31st. I can hold the eggs for a few days?

3. tgrlily

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Quote:Yes, I'll have eggs as long as the girls keep laying. How many are you interested in buying?

4. Cydney83

Cydney83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2010
    Central New York!
    oops I emailed you not replied...just a few 6 or 8. Do you go near Vernon..If not are you near the Thurway? thanks

5. tgrlily

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    We live very near the Thruway, but don't go to Vernon or Utica.
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by