BCM and some Blues' 10 eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Country Living Farm, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Make an offer if you want to. I am not hatching anything right now. So everything laid is going!!

5+ Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs & 4 Blue Marans Cross Hatching Eggs & 1 Leghorn. I will also add what I get tomorrow. The hens are slowing down thought due to the weather. Today was a good day!!!

I have two pens with Black Copper Marans. In pen one I have 5 hens with 2 rooster. Both hens and roosters are booted. In this auction are 3 eggs from their pen. These eggs are about a 5 on the scale

In pen two I have three hens with two roosters that are not booted. There are 2 eggs from them in this auction. These eggs might be a 4 as they are not real dark.

(Pict's below In the first picture is the BCM eggs I have colelcted int eh past. It is the only one i had on the computer at the moment the the camera batteries are dead.

In the blue pen I have three Blue Marans with a Blue Andalusians. The hens lay all different shades of eggs from light to about a 5 at times. The hens may be a maran cross as well although, they were hatched from dark brown #6 eggs. The chicks hatch out Blue, White (may turn splash) and Black. (eggs second Pict)

I will ship USPS priority mail. Shipping is a flat rate of 12.95 to cover the necessary supplies to wrap and ship your eggs. I only ship within the 48 US States.

The eggs you are receiving were collected today.

The pictures below are of the blues. I do not have any pictures at the moment of the BCM. I am just done hatching for a month or so, so I everything gets sold. If I get the chance I will take a picture but it will most likely be fore the next auction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by