BCM, Wellsummer & Dellie free ranging pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by hcammack, Sep 13, 2009.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Here are some pictures of my girls free ranging
    [​IMG]
    ameraucana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They look like very healthy girls, Henry.

3. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thanks they are pudgy [​IMG] espeacially the BCM's and Delawares they are some big girls [​IMG]

4. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Your BCM girls are lovely... [​IMG]

5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thanks I think they are just a testament to Wills Amazing and picky breeding these are his culls!!!! [​IMG] But I think they would be worth starting out with I wish I could have a rooster [​IMG]

6. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Im also hatching some of his chicks which should be cool the delawares, wellsummers, and ameraucana laid eggs right as they got to my house so I put there still fertile eggs under a broody and now I have four eggs under her on day 18 or 19 with two pips in the delaware eggs.

7. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    Beautiful birds! And that one picture in the middle looks like that one bird is doing a butt inspection, they are all lined up with their butts to the camera. It's like you have to make sure they have fluffy enough tushes before they can be photographed! [​IMG]

8. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Quote:Thanks I think they are just a testament to Wills Amazing and picky breeding these are his culls!!!! [​IMG] But I think they would be worth starting out with I wish I could have a rooster [​IMG]

Wow, they are sure nice, dark copper headed ladies with good framing [​IMG] I would love to have one of those eggs [​IMG] Good luck with your new kids pipping...keep us posted!

9. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont

Wow, they are sure nice, dark copper headed ladies with good framing [​IMG] I would love to have one of those eggs [​IMG] Good luck with your new kids pipping...keep us posted!

If I had a rooster and they would ever start layign I would send you some. i just had my broody hatch out three beautiful chicks and one egg is still hatching! two beautiful dellies and one MaransXAmeraucana X ameaucana that is blue and hatched out of a beautiful olive egg! I could make super olive egger if he is a quite rooster.

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by