BEARDED BLACK COCKERAL

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by squig2, Mar 15, 2012.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    THIS IS 1 #26 OF 3 BLACK COCKERALS I AM SELLING THEY ARE FROM SUNSHINE SILKIES. I HAD ORDERED CHICKS FROM HER AND ENDED UP WITH 6 COCKERALS OUT OF 10. THIS GUY IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PECKING ORDER SO HE IS A LITTLE BEAT UP. HE HAS EXCELLENT FEET WITH GREAT FOOT FEATHERING. SMALL VERY DARK COMB WITH A CREASE GOING RIGHT ACROSS THE MIDDLE BUT HE DOES HAVE 2 SMALL HORNS AT THE VERY TOP OF HIS COMB IF YOU WHERE TO PULL HIS CREST BACK THEY WOULD BE VISIBLE. LOOSER WINGS AND PRETTY ROUGHED UP IN THE PICTURES FROM THE OTHER COCKERALS PULLING ON THEM THEY ARE SHREDDED ALL 3 OF THESE COCKERALS HAVE BEETLE GREEN COMING IN. HE WILL BE 6 MONTHS ON THE 22 OF MARCH.

I CAN SHIP AND IT WILL BE ACTUAL PLUS A 10 FOR BOX I ALSO CAN COMBINE SHIPPING. SHIPPING IS IN THE US ONLY AND NO VIRGINIA, HAWAII, ALASKA. I PREFER THIS A PAYPAL TRANSACTION BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING.

I AM STARTING HIM AT 30.00 WITH 1.00 INC. THIS AUCTION WILL END ON THE 7TH DAY AT 9PM EASTERN AFTER THE FIRST BID AND PLEASE PLACE YOUR BID IN A REPLY. PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION CLOSE IF USING PAYPAL.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME. THANK YOU

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by