BEARDED BLACK SILKIE COCKERAL

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by squig2, Mar 15, 2012.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    THIS IS 1 #33 OF 3 BLACK COCKERALS I AM SELLING THEY ARE FROM SUNSHINE SILKIES. I HAD ORDERED CHICKS FROM HER AND ENDED UP WITH 6 COCKERALS OUT OF 10. HE HAS EXCELLENT FEET WITH GREAT FOOT FEATHERING. HE HAS A MEDIUM SIZED COMB COMPARED TO THE 3 IT IS DARK AND 3 SMALL HORNS NICE SET WINGS THEY ARE A BIT ROUGHED UP IN THE PICTURES AT ENDS FROM THE OTHER COCKERALS PULLING ON THEM. HE WILL BE 6 MONTHS ON THE 22 OF MARCH.

I CAN SHIP AND IT WILL BE ACTUAL PLUS A 10 FOR BOX I ALSO CAN COMBINE SHIPPING. SHIPPING IS IN THE US ONLY AND NO VIRGINIA, HAWAII, ALASKA. I PREFER THIS A PAYPAL TRANSACTION BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING.

I AM STARTING HIM AT 30.00 WITH 1.00 INC. THIS AUCTION WILL END ON THE 7TH DAY AT 9PM EASTERN AFTER THE FIRST BID AND PLEASE PLACE YOUR BID IN A REPLY. PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION CLOSE IF USING PAYPAL.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME. THANK YOU

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Jeez, I can't believe no one has put a bid on this guy yet... he looks like he will turn out nice..And it's hard to find nice blacks... does his guy have any hackle leakage? :)

3. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    No leakage and great feet nice wings

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by