****Bearded Blue Partridge Silkie Cockerel****

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for your consideration is a 4+ month old Bearded Blue Partridge Silkie Cockerel. He has all 5 toes on both feet (spacing could be better) good foot feathering, dark eyes, his comb is a bit on the lighter side, and a decent size crest and cushion. He is in the awkward teenage stage right now (as you can see in the pics) but should make somebody a very nice project bird. Pics were taken on 11-10-11. Please e-mail us with any questions or if you want additional pictures of this boy ([email protected]) All our birds are very well taken care of and have been pampered since hatch=) This boy has been wormed and mite and lice sprayed regularly. He will be bathed and have his toenails and beak trimmed. He will ship in a new Horizon Box with glued mesh and deep shavings and fruit cup to keep him hydrated during the trip. We will include his health info along with NPIP in an envelop taped inside the box. Please keep in mind shipping live birds is a risk and can be stressful on the birds. Local pick up is always welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  2. brendapa

brendapa Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2010
    Chester County, PA
    Josh,

The self blue 8 month old cockerel is doing his job! He's such a good boy.
    I thought I saw a bulls eye in an egg I cracked open so I stuck the next days eggs in the bator. We have veining. [​IMG]

Thanks again,

Brenda

3. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by