Bearded Blue Silkie Pullet

brendapa

Songster
9 Years
Feb 2, 2010
Chester County, PA
This auction is for a little blue bearded silkie pullet. She hatched 8/6 so she's about 10 weeks old.
This was a Catdance Silkie egg purchase and was the only blue. Hatched with a vaulted skull and perfect blue markings.
She is full of pin feathers and has a lot of growing ahead of her but has a beautiful crest, nice wings and heavily feathered feet.

Shipping can be combined with any of the other blues i have up for auction. $10 for the box and your actual postage and I'll refund the difference to your paypal account.

Pullet #1

Please PM or email with any questions or concerns. Pickup is always welcome. I'm in SE PA.
48259_pullet1mon6.jpg

48259_pullet1mon3.jpg

48259_pullet1mon2.jpg

48259_pullet1mon1.jpg

48259_pullet1b.jpg

Last edited:
I am just less than an hour from Lancaster, PA.

If you are looking at a map I'm basically in West Chester, PA.

Right off I95N and RT202 N.

Brenda

My daughter attends West Chester University and comes home to visit a lot, so she can always pick up for me. I'll be watching this auction! Five more day though--the waiting will be tough!

I just saw this
smile.png

I'll bring her in tomorrow and see if I can get a good left picture. It's supposed to rain, so she'll love being in the kitchen getting treats!

It was brought to my attention I have 1 picture listed in both pullets.
The "leader" pic in Pullet#1 from Catdance eggs is actually Pullet#2 from Dylan's eggs.
It was a side shot of her cushion so I'm posting some new pic's of her butt, top and left side.

48259_catlftwg.jpg

48259_catdancefeet.jpg

48259_catdancetop.jpg

48259_catdancelftwng.jpg

They are really just babies and I don't have any idea how they'll fill out and mature 6 months from now.

Back
Top Bottom