~Bearded Buff Silkie Cockerel 4 Months Old~ NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have a nice looking Bearded Buff Silkie Cockerel that is 4 months old. He has the correct amount of toes on both feet and nice foot feathering all the way to the 3rd toe. Nice big crest already and still has a lot of filling out to do. He has a little tiny bit of smutt on his one wing but that is all I see. I am only selling him because I am only looking to keep the buff hens for my Porcelain project. So I am making this handsome Buff Cockerel available to someone who might need him.

Shipping: $55.00

Payments Accepted: Paypal, Google Checkout, & Money Orders

BuffCock2.jpg

BuffCock3.jpg

BuffCock7.jpg

BuffCock5.jpg

BuffCock4.jpg

BuffCock1.jpg

Some more pics of the cockerel: Just taken today.

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

Some pictures of the smutt. Hardly noticeable. He is pretty clear: Just taken today.
005-1.jpg

003.jpg

001-1.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't sell him right now, can you check with me in a few months? I would take him in the Fall when it cools down if his color still looks good by then. It's just too hot and humid here in Texas to ship anything here right now. I had 4 birds shipped to me express mail that took 4 days, and then baby chicks shipped to someone else that took 4 days (also express mail) so I don't trust the mail any more to do the overnight shipping they used to do (last year and before).

Back
Top Bottom