Bearded Dragon Thread!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by americana-lover, Jan 1, 2013.

1. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    Who has a Bearded Dragon here? I have a 10 year old Dragon, her Name is Herbie. If you have a Bearded Dragon, what is his/her name? How old is it? Do you spoil your pet like I spoil Herbie? [​IMG]

2. mohawkbrian

mohawkbrian Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2012
    I have two two year old beardies called spike and bonzo. Their isn't much to spoil them over apart from locusts and mealworms as they are really quite lazy, apart from when there is food in the offering.

3. brahmakid13

brahmakid13 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a normal bearded dragon named Rex, she will be 1 year old on May 31st, she is about 14 inches long, she has a 40 gallon breeder tank. I got her for Christmas. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. americana-lover

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    I love the pics! Rex is so adorable! I especially love the one where she was wearing the cowboy hat! Too cute! Have you ever fed her some small bits of strawberries? Those where Herbie, my bd's, favorite treat!

5. brahmakid13

Yeah, but I have to hand feed her fruits and veggies, or she won't eat them.

6. brahmakid13

I'm so proud of my little girl she finally ate fruits with out me hand feeding her!

7. jeepgirl13

jeepgirl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Arizona
    We have a beardie. He was my sons 3rd birthday present from his grandpa. He is two now. We named him puff, since he loves to sit there and show off his beard for no reason. We will look at the tank, and there he is, eyes closed, perfectly relaxed, with his beard puffed out!

8. americana-lover

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    Sorry it took me so long to respond! Mu Chihuahua needed surgery, so she was taking up most of my time!

9. brahmakid13

I'm moving, and when I'm moving stuff out of my room Rex is always watching us move stuff, and she looks confused LOL.

10. brahmakid13

I made all these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]