Bearded Partridge Hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by squig2, Oct 12, 2011.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    I AM SELLING MY PARTRIDGES TO MAKE ROOM FOR MY PAINTS. CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS. PLEASE EXCUSE HER BEING DIRTY SHE LIKES TO PLAY IN THE MUD AND DIRT. THE HEN I HAVE HERE IS APROX 3 YEARS OLD SHE IS CURRENTLY LAYING AND HAS BEEN A GOOD LAYER FOR ME. SHE IS VERY STOCKY AND TYPIE (NO BACK) AS WITH ALL MY PARTRIDGE HENS. SHE HAS A NICE FULL CUSHION AND A VERY LARGE CREST WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO FILL ALL THE WAY IN. SHE HAS ALL 5 TOES ONE FOOT THE 4TH AND 5TH ARE VERY CLOSE. SHE HAS NICE TIGHT WINGS. I BELEIVE SHE IS A VULTED SKULL. SHE DOES HAVE A LIGHTER COMB AND THE BROWN EYES BUT AS I SAID SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT BREEDER FOR ME JUST PUT HER WITH A REAL NICE COCKERAL. SHE HAS ALOT OF FOOT FEATHERING EXCEPT ON HER MIDDLE TOE. THE OTHER PARTRIDGE HENS ARE HER DAUGHTERS EXCEPT FOR THE BLUE PARTRIDGE.

SHE WILL BE CLEANED UP NAILS TRIMMED AND DEBUGGED BEFORE SHE LEAVES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I CAN SHIP AND THE SHIPPING WILL BE ACTUAL WITH A 10 FEE FOR BOX AND MATERIALS. I CAN ALSO COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU GET MORE THAN ONE. I ONLY SHIP IN THE US AND NO HAWAII, ALASKA, VIRGINIA

I WOULD PREFER PAYPAL BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE BIDDING AND PAYMENT WITHIN 24HRS OF AUCTION END

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    THIS IS A GROUP PICTURE OF ALL I WILL HAVE FOR SALE
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by