1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEARDED PARTRIDGE SILKIE PAIR (ENDING 4-19-12)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by squig2, Apr 12, 2012.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    THIS IS A AUCTION TYPE LISTING. I HAVE A PAIR OF BEARDED PARTRIDGE SILKIES UP FOR SALE AND THESE ARE MY LAST PAIR AS I AM GOING OUT OF RAISING PARTRIDGE. THEY HAVE ALL FIVE TOES WITH NICE SPACING, DARK SKIN, NICE WING SET, AVERAGE CRESTS, NICE CUSHIONS. THE HEN JUST FINISHED HATCHING SOME PAINT BABIES FOR ME, SHE IS AN EXCELLENT BROODY. SHE DOES LAY BUT CURRENTLY IS NOT AND SHE ALSO IS ROUGH LOOKING RIGHT NOW DUE TO HER SITTING ON EGGS. THE ROOSTER IS ALSO EQUALLY NICE. HE HAS THE LONGEST SADDLE FEATHERING I HAVE SEEN, JUST BEAUTIFUL.

BIDDING STARTS AT 50.00 WITH 1.00 FOR THE PAIR PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING ( USUALLY 75 TOTAL WITH BOX) AND 10 FOR A NEW BOX. PLEASE PLACE YOUR BIDS HERE IN A REPLY AND THIS AUCTION END ON THE 7TH DAY AT 8PM EST AFTER THE FIRST BID. I PREFER THIS PAYPAL BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS CONTACT ME FIRST.

I CAN SHIP IN THE US ONLY AND NO HAWAII, ALASKA, VIRGINIA. ALSO MAKE SURE IT IS NOT TO WARM TO SHIP. THEY WILL BE SPOT CLEANED, NAILS TRIMMED. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORMED AND TREATED FOR PESTS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME THANK YOU
    JUST ADDED PICTURES I TOOK TODAY 4-12-12

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Lynndaybrown

Lynndaybrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Maryland
    I'll start the bidding at $50.

3. New Henny

New Henny New Egg

Apr 14, 2012
    Hello,

How old is this pair? Have you seen the offspring of either of these birds? Thanks!

All the best,

Heidi

4. judymksd

judymksd New Egg

Apr 18, 2012
    I'll bid $60

5. ClucksForFun

ClucksForFun Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2012
    Fantastic looking rooster!

6. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps