Bearded Porcelain Silkie Pullet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by signaturefarm, Nov 6, 2011.

1. signaturefarm

signaturefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    Porcelain Bearded Pullet. 5 mo. old. Selling all my porcelains. Even though I think they are absolutely Gorgeous!! Has all toes, etc. etc. Questions, just ask...Can deliver to Dalton Ga show to save shipping @ end of Nov.. no zip tie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. signaturefarm

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    For those of you asking about wings on this pullet. She has good wings, She just carries them low. Which is perfectly fine..... Here is a pic of her @ Crossroads/ Silkie Nationals. She was definitely TOO YOUNG to show and I knew that. But she got 4th pullet from a judge that put Wings on just about every card up there. The judge was a wing fanatic !!! It was a big thing about him putting wings on most coup cards. Now that that is said... There is no marks whatsoever about wings on this bird.. Thanks For asking, Aimee

[​IMG]

3. signaturefarm

Jul 1, 2007
    Pelham, Georgia
    To EVERYONE asking about this bird... DO NOT BID.. I will be removing her from auction..... I went to take pics for some people and she is LIMPING!!!![​IMG] ... No visible injury.... If and when she stops limping. She will be available at a later date... Thanks, Aimee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by