*** Bearded Project Silkie Cockerel ***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for your consideration is a very neat colored approximately 4+ month old Bearded Project Silkie Cockerel. He has all 5 toes on both feet, heavy foot feathering, dark eyes, small comb, and a decent crest and cushion. He is young and still has a lot of filling out to do and gets prettier every day. He is a very sweet natured boy and has been handled a lot .Pics and video were taken on 11-25-11. Please e-mail us with any questions or if you want additional pictures of this cockerel ([email protected]) All our birds are very well taken care of and have been pampered since hatch=) This boy has been wormed and mite and lice sprayed regularly. He will be bathed and have his toenails and beak trimmed. He will ship in a new Horizon Box with glued mesh and deep shavings and fruit cup to keep him hydrated during the trip. We will include his health info along with NPIP in an envelope taped inside the box. Please keep in mind shipping live birds is a risk and can be stressful on the birds. Local pick up is always welcome.
    BEARDED PROJECT SILKIE COCKEREL VIDEO--

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    Love the bright red coloring, what colors is he out of thanks

3. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:He is an odd ball that came out of one of our blue/splash pens. He looked like a partridge chick as a baby and he is the only one we have. [​IMG]

4. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    [​IMG]

5. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    feet picture please

6. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Here is his feet picture and a couple more pics from today=)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Can't believe he didn't blow away outside today! [​IMG] The wind is horrible!

8. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Another handsome guy!

Wonder if he and a splash would throw a red paint . . . complete newbie to splash genetics, so please excuse my speculations if they are ridiculous

9. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:I think Judy Lee has what looks like a red paint.

10. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:I think Judy Lee has what looks like a red paint.

I had read about a red paint on the American Paint forum. And when I saw this beautiful boy's coloring, I thought PAINT (not splash) cross with him. Need more coffee tonight! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by