Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Jun 28, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    This auction is for 12+ eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. The auction price is for ONE dozen eggs plus as many extras as I have available, at least 2 and probably 4. I have 4 dozen eggs plus extras available that I would like to ship out tomorrow, 6/29. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash, white & I have a few eggs from my lavender split pen which has a lav roo with several hens, but the only one laying is a porcelain cuckoo. I'm just starting to hatch chicks from this pen, so not sure what you might get as far as color. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. A lot of the eggs available right now are partridge and blacks, but I do have some of the other colors too. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. If you are interested in these eggs, please paypal $40 to [email protected] and make sure to send your address and a phone number for the po to call if you want to pick them up on arrival. I will end the auction when all 4 dozen are sold. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com.

Also have some nice young cockerels for sale - too hot to ship, so if you are in the area, please email me about them. I'm picturing a few of my birds below.

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010
    [​IMG]

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

[​IMG]

Some of this year's youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teenagers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Silkie lovers...do NOT miss this opportunity to own some gorgeous silkies. I just hatched 10 babies from Cat Dance and they are all gorgeous. Perfect feet, nice large vaults in all of them and they are growing out beautifully. [​IMG]

3. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    Will they make it to PA?

4. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Quote:I am in ohio and just got some and only a few had detached air cells.
    I think that is really good for shipped eggs!
    Go for it! [​IMG]

5. marneypoo

marneypoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    Paypal sent. Thanks, Martha:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by