Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
This auction is for 12+ eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. The auction price is for ONE dozen eggs plus as many extras as I have available, at least 2 and probably 4, to ship on MOnday, 7/19. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash and white. I also have a few eggs from a pen with a lavender roo and a porcelain cuckoo hen if the buyer wants these included. I'm getting some cuckoos as well as solid colors from this cross. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows as well as many BVs and RVs. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. Please be prepared via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com.

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

Some of this year's youngsters:

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

Teenagers:

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

Thank you so much
smile.png
I'm very proud of my Silkie kids. Karen

Back
Top Bottom