Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Jul 18, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    This auction is for 12+ eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. The auction price is for ONE dozen eggs plus as many extras as I have available, at least 2 and probably 4, to ship on Tuesday, 7/20. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash and white. I also have a few eggs from a pen with a lavender roo and a porcelain cuckoo hen if the buyer wants these included. I'm getting some cuckoos as well as solid colors from this cross. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows as well as many BVs and RVs. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. Please be prepared via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking. If anyone else is interested in eggs at the auction price, please pm me on Monday (7/19) for availability.

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010
    [​IMG]

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

[​IMG]

Some of this year's youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teenagers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Once again...you silkie folks should not miss these eggs. Below are pics of some of my 4 week old babies from Cat Dance eggs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Yes, if you want some quality birds, def. get some eggs from Karen. I have 6 beautiful buff babies growing out in the brooder now, hatched may 28th. All the way from WA to NY! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by