Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Aug 5, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    This auction is for 12+ eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. The auction price is for ONE dozen eggs plus as many extras as I have available, to ship on Monday, 8/9. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash and white. I also have a few eggs from a pen with a lavender roo and a porcelain cuckoo hen if the buyer wants these included. I'm getting some cuckoos as well as solid colors from this cross. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows as well as many BVs and RVs. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year and all the birds pictured were hatched from the same breeding flocks as your eggs will come from. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking. If anyone else is interested in eggs at the auction price, please pm me on Sunday (8/8) for availability.

Best of Breed, White pullet 12/09

[​IMG]

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010
    [​IMG]

Reserve of Breed, Black pullet, 12/09

[​IMG]

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

[​IMG]

Some of this year's youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teenagers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Someone JUMP on these eggs before I'm 'forced' too (again!) [​IMG] teasing Karen. I need to get new pic to post & share, but so far they are maturing very nicely. Great overall balance and very consistant in type. I'll see if I can take/post a few pics to share tomorrow. I'm sooo tempeted to get another batch of these (big sighhhhhh) [​IMG]

3. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Would you ever be interested in trading for silkie, BLRW, or Cochin eggs?

Or would you ever sell just B/B/S and white eggs?

I've been watching yours for a while. And just love them.

4. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Hi all - I occasionally do trades with other NPIP breeders (for silkies only since I'm not breeding anything else), but can't right now as I have a ton of eggs incubating and no more room under hens or in the incubator [​IMG] I will probably do an auction for just whites in the near future - am waiting to confirm fertility on my second white pen, provided they don't all start brooding in the meantime. It's harder with the BBS because they've been inconsistent on laying all summer. It all depends on the girls. If someone is interested in just one or two colors, please pm me and I'll get you on a list for shipping when I have them available.

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Karen has beautiful birds! I have 6 of her babies growing out right now, buff. Great packing also!

Karen, if you ever want to trade for some buff eggs, I'd love to, maybe next spring if you want. Im NPIP.

6. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    i am interested, tell me how to bid and pay thanx bunches , they are so beautiful

7. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    Quote:could you send me some pics of them, i am intereed and would like to see more
    Thanx
    Ann

8. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    I received my eggs !!!!! Awsome packaging not a crack in a egg or any broke and the + was an extra 1/2 doz . - I cann't wait to see them hatch . Thank you again PSSS-- I might send for more too -- I have room in my bator [​IMG]

9. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I can honestly say that most of the juveniles that I have from Karen's eggs will be headed for the show ring. This breeder is extremely selective in the birds that she keeps and that is the basis of a top notch breeding program. It shows!!

10. bragabit

bragabit Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Southern Utah
    My incubator and broodies are full. Will these be offered again?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by