Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Aug 9, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I've just done an egg count and would really like to clear out my extra eggs before they become omelets. This listing is for 18 eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. I would like to ship tomorrow, 8/10 as I have an appointment on Wenesday morning and probably will not be able to get eggs shipped that day and I don't like to ship later in the week than Wednesday. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash and white. I might have a couple of eggs from my lavender project pen - I think a splash and a porcelain cuckoo are laying if the buyer wants these included. I'm getting some cuckoos as well as solid colors from this cross. Can't promise on the availability of these eggs as it will depend on what is laid today and tomorrow. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows as well as many BVs and RVs. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year and all the birds pictured were hatched from the same breeding flocks as your eggs will come from. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Best of Breed, White pullet 12/09

[​IMG]

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010
    [​IMG]

Reserve of Breed, Black pullet, 12/09

[​IMG]

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

[​IMG]

Some of this year's youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teenagers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by