Bearded Silkie chicks and eggs in Eastern Washington

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by ceejay, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ceejay

ceejay Out Of The Brooder

I'm hatching a few chicks for spring and should have plenty of hatching eggs available. I'm a few miles north of Pasco Washington so if your close enough for a pick up and want some let me know. My flock is all bearded silkies that were purchased from several different silkie breeders. Message me for more details.

2. mothersin2ition

mothersin2ition Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Othello, WA
    Hi!! I would love some hatching eggs [​IMG] I live near Othello. How much are you asking for your eggs?

3. ceejay

Hi. I'm giving them away to BYC people.:) Just let me how many you want and when you want to pick them up. I also have a couple of chicks that are a few week old that I'm asking 6 each for and a young black roo to re home. You can text me at 509 366 3807. Thanks

4. mothersin2ition

Apr 2, 2008
    Othello, WA
    Wonderful! I am so excited :) I will let you know as soon as I find out when I can get down there. Would it be too much to ask for 12-18? I just don't know what my hatch rate is going to look like- it's been a few years since I've incubated eggs. I would be happy to pay you a little something for asking for so many [​IMG]...or perhaps I can bring something in return, like a plate of fresh-baked cookies??

Jennie

5. ceejay

Actually, I was hoping you'd take at least 2 dozen!  :DMy girls have been laying like crazy and I have far more eggs than I need. Besides I don't need the temptation to put them in my incubator.;) Although I'm looking to improving my little flock I'm just raise them as a hobby and am happy to share. I sell a few chicks just so I can justify the money I spend on feed. I have 2 pens. One is b/b/s and the other is white, buff and lavender.  Eggs are from both sides.
    I work during the week so the weekends work best for me.

6. mothersin2ition

Apr 2, 2008
    Othello, WA
    sounds great! I do have to work this weekend, but I'm off next weekend for sure so I will plan on coming then. I'll get ahold of you again next week to confirm and plan a time. Thanks so much!

7. Tumbleweed Farm

Tumbleweed Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    Benton City, WA
    I would love the black roo and some eggs to. I wonder if you got chicks from me--for several years I raised only Catdance silkies, but alas gave everyone away last winter and am so sorry! I live in Benton City

8. ceejay

Hi Kathy! I wish I had gotten some of yours! That would have been great! I do have catdance but bought the eggs directly from her. I also have Amberwaves and Korner stone Silkies. I'm for the weekend if you like to come out. I can give you at least 12 dozen eggs and the roo. Just phone or text and I'll give you my address

9. mothersin2ition

Apr 2, 2008
    Othello, WA
    I am going to text you in a minute here, I'd like to come out tomorrow if that's okay :)
    I got my incubator all set up and ready this week- so excited to set some eggs!

10. Tumbleweed Farm

Tumbleweed Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    Benton City, WA
    Nice talking to you Christie and thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by