Bearded Silkie Chicks CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Tropical Chickies, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Continually hatching bearded Silkies. I blue and some of a different color! They have all 5 toes and good foot feathering. Siblings have done very well at the shows this spring. Please see the link below for a preview of what's available and as always feel free to ask questions. Before sending any payment, please check availability. $10/ea for Silkies of a Different Color and $15/ea for blues. NPIP & AI Certified.

4 chick minimum order

Paypal to: [email protected]

Shipping is $65 with a new Horizon's box. Sorry but I cannot ship to VA, Alaska, or Hawaii

Video Preview:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. fairsing farm

fairsing farm Out Of The Brooder

Hi there,

I imagine Ontario is too far to ship. Do you know of any breeders of bearded silkies in canada. I've tried looking online without any luck. :(

3. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Oh I wish I were able to help you out. I don't know of any breeders in Canada, but there is a good breeder in NY if you're willing to travel. Lookup Sundown Silkies. I'm not sure where in NY she is, but for some reason I was thinking upstate.

I wish you the best of luck!
    Monique

4. jedinord

jedinord New Egg

Mar 23, 2012
    Any idea when you might have you next silkies? Do you sex them? What is the price if we come up (we are in Tampa Bay) to get them?

5. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I just hatched 5. I have 3 blue $15 each and 2 off colored ones at $10 each. I'm about 1.5 hrs from Tampa.

Thanks for your inquiry!

6. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Sorry forgot to answer your other questions. They are just chicks, so they can't be sexed yet. They are sold straight run. I have one or two juvenile cockerels available and a very nice 9 mos old cockerel too.

7. SKG1121

SKG1121 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2012
    GA
    do you have silkies regularly? will you have any chicks beginning of June? and is there still a minimum if I drove down and picked them up?

8. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    I am hatching regularly. I will definitely have some in June, but message me first to see what I have available. There is no minimum for pick up, but would prefer to sell in two's, as I wouldn't want the baby to be lonely.

Thanks!

9. SKG1121

SKG1121 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2012
    GA
    k thanks :) the reason why I'm asking is because I just ordered 4 chicks that will ship on June 11 and MPCs Silkies were all sold out. I could only get 1 because the max limit for my area is 5, but if I got one I would want to do so at the same time my other chicks come.

10. Tropical Chickies

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    That would be fine, since it would have others that were the same age/breed. Just email me around that time and I'll let you know what I have ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by