1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bearded Silkie Chicks - Davie FL.

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by jjaazzy, Jun 5, 2014.

1. jjaazzy

jjaazzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2013
    Davie, Fl
    I have beautiful Bearded Silkie chicks of different ages. These chicks are from show quality stock and the babies are fantastic, fully feathered feet and huge poufy heads. Take a look at the older birds in these pictures, just stunning, If I had the room I would be keeping them for sure. I have different age groups from a couple of weeks to 4 months old. I am in short supply of room and would like to find great homes for these birds. So all birds regardless of age I am asking 10.00. No worries here about healthy birds, I have a very small flock of birds.
    I would like to sell in groups of 3 or more, cause everyone needs a buddy, These stunning birds have beautiful personalities, you won't be disappointed.
    If you would like more photos - Please ask.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. BelleFarm

BelleFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2013
    Kingwood, New Jersey
    Where are you located?

3. mawnunda

mawnunda New Egg

Mar 24, 2013
    Do you ship at all? Thanks a ton!!!

4. jjaazzy

Mar 2, 2013
    Davie, Fl
    Sorry I never have and I think they would be too scared. I would not want to put them through that. If I knew someone that was traveling north in a car I think that would be less stressful. But sadly I don't.

5. JMcocks

JMcocks New Egg

Oct 2, 2014
    Do you still have these im located in jupiter and I'm interested in some females from 1 month to 6 weeks

6. MeghanMermaid

MeghanMermaid Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2015
    Gulfport, Florida
    Where is Davie, FL?

7. jjaazzy

Mar 2, 2013
    Davie, Fl
    I am near ft lauderdale and miami. I looked up your location you had listed and we are about 3 .5 hours away.

8. rocksr2

rocksr2 New Egg

Dec 16, 2015
    Hi I am interested in buying 2 silkie chickens, are any still any available?

Thank YOu

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by