Bearded Silkie Chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Alex961, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Alex961

Alex961 Out Of The Brooder

Hello everyone I was wondering what is a good hatchery or breeder that sells Bearded Silkie Chicks that are sexed and not st. run and that you don't have to buy 25 chicks or more from? I saw them at Ideal poultry but they are St. Run and Bearded and Non-Bearded mixed. Has anyone purchased them from Ideal Poultry and are they a good quality? Thanks!

-Alex

2. Alex961

Alex961 Out Of The Brooder

Also Crackle hatchery a good place to buy Silkies from? Please leave suggestions [​IMG]

Thanks -Alex

3. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

i get mine from bobbi porto she has great chicks and theyre sq heres her website www.indigoegg.us go to her contact page for prices if you order from mcmury it will be about the same for 4-6 chicks [​IMG]

4. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

o ya and older ones are sold in pairs only she sells extra boys and pairs but tell her youi want really good chicks and shell give you ones that are better she doesnt ship pq only chicks with no dqs [​IMG]

5. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    What color are you looking for? I will have splash and blue chicks. Even though I am in Florida, it is still too cold in other areas to ship right now. Closer to spring.. As soon as he weather warms up, PM me and let me know what you are interested in!!![​IMG]

Vickie

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by