bearded silkie eggs wanted

aran

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 28, 2007
rochester ny
Hi guys...was hoping to find someone who would have available bearded silkie fertile eggs that they would be prepared to sell. My little son ( 6) likes the blue the black and the white ones the best. Would be interested in getting probably a dozen or so of them in the next couple of weeks if possible.

thanks in advance,

aran

I could do that, My son who raises ALL bearded silkies will be away for 6 weeks so I have to do something with all them eggs. We have whites, Cuckoo and blacks, and typically hatches consist of all of the above colors. Shipping is always $11.50 plus egg costs of $1.00 an egg. Just let me know when you'ld like them to ship out and I'll start gathering them up for you.

sounds fantastic...does he get good hatch rates with them? with it being our first time I am hoping to get a pretty good hatch rate so my little boy can really enjoy the whole experience. Will the eggs be a mix of the colors or are they penned separately...ie white roos with white pullets, black with black etc? Do you have any pics?

Thanks for responding so quickly:)

Back
Top Bottom