Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs Assorted Pre-Sale *Pics*

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have Black, Blue, Splash, Buff, Partridge, Lavender, White in my flock. I have some SQ in my stock but not all of them. You could hatch out show quality. You will hatch out a lavender or 2. This is a pre-sale and eggs won't be shipping out until October. This will be for 6+ hatching assorted color eggs. I am taking orders now. It will be $25 including shipping. I will ship in the order I receive payments. Please send payments to paypal at: [email protected] If you would like to mail payment please PM me for an address. Again it is $25 including shipping for 6+ eggs. If for some reason my girls don't lay I will refund your money. All of my silkies are bearded. Some are show quality but I cannot gurantee you to hatch SQ. But you will hatch at least one lavender or one carrying the lavender gene. I have hatched out 15 lavender chicks.

SQ Splash Hen
SplashHen-1.jpg

SQ Splash Roo
SplashRoo-1.jpg

SQ Splash Roo & Hen
SplashHenRoo-1.jpg

Lavender Hen & Blue Lavender Roo
GEDC1043.jpg

Buff Hen
GEDC1045.jpg

SQ Partridge Hen
GEDC1038.jpg

I'll add pics of my chicks I have hatched out later. So you may see the quality.

Last edited:
I have bought eggs from her and the babies were very nice, I think I even got a lavender one, but I was hatching 3 sets of lav eggs with these so cant be sure. but packaged well and good fertility.
smile.png

here is some pics of my chicks that I have hatched out.

Black Silkie Chick
GEDC1271.jpg

Black Silkie Chick
GEDC1272.jpg

Blue Silkie Chick
GEDC1273.jpg

Lavender Splash Silkie Chick
GEDC1279.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom