Bearded Silkies and Bantam Cochins--FS--Indiana PICS ADDED!!

iluvmychicks

Songster
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Indiana
****The White Cochin Cock And The Blue/Splash Pair Are SOLD**** Thanks!

****The Black Cochin Pair is SOLD!! Thanks!****

:)Will make a deal on the black pet pair and the two pet black silkie chicks! Make me an offer:)

Hello,

I'm cleaning house a bit and making room for growing babies. I have the following available, pick up only.

Show Quality White Cochin Cock-- Beautiful bird, excellent breeder has placed consistantly well for us at shows 50.00

Blue Hen and Splash Cock bird-- Excellent breeding pair, the male has great color, the female has good lacing both have excellent type 75.00 for the pair.

Black Cochin Pair-- Another excellent pair, the male has placed at the top at every show, the female has excellent type will produce excellent black offspring 85.00 for the pair.

Black Bearded Silkie Pair-- Pet Quality but beautiful 25.00 for the pair

Two Bearded Silkie Chicks--Pet Quality, female is vaulted both are black. 5.00 each

We are NPIP certified.

I also have lionhead rabbits available, bucks and does, all come with pedigree

Black Cochin Cock
689_p6060078.jpg

Black Cochin Hen
689_p6090225.jpg

Blue Cochin Hen
689_p6200366.jpg

Splash Cochin Cock
689_p6200380.jpg

White Cochin Cock
689_p6200394.jpg

Picture of his cushion, gorgeous width of feather!! Excellent to improve width of feather in your whites
689_p6200393.jpg

Feel free to visit our website at www.harvestbreezefarm.com

Thanks!
Shari

Last edited:
I have a hen I can part with however she's broody at the moment and setting on some eggs for me. If you'd like email me at [email protected] and I can let you know when something comes available, I have tons of splash youngsters coming up:)

Thanks!
Shari

Hello,

I'm just north of Crawfordsville, you can mapquest Linden it's the closest to me, zipcode is 47955.

Thanks!
Shari

Do you have pictures of this pair
Blue Hen and Splash Cock bird-- Excellent breeding pair, the male has great color, the female has good lacing both have excellent type 75.00 for the pair.

Do you have a blue or splash silkie roo for sale????

Hi Little Ameraucana Mom,

I can get pics for you today of the pair. Let me look at my started silkies and see if I have a boy, he would be blue, I don't have any splash boys available at this time. I'll get back in a few hours with pictures.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom