Bearded Silkies, Polish and French Black Copper Marans Chicks

tplummer

Songster
11 Years
Jun 16, 2009
Salisbury, NC
We have 7-week-old Polish chicks for sale at $6.00 each. We also have 7 week-old French Black Copper Marans chicks for sale at $10.00 each. NO SHIPPING ON ANY OF THESE. PICK UP ONLY PLEASE. WE WILL MEET WITHIN A REASONABLE DISTANCE.

Last edited:
I do have chicks. I can check on the pics. If not, I can take some. The mom is a nonbearded and the dad is a bearded blue partridge. They have thrown some interesting colors. The hens are black, blue, buff and white. These came from our nonbearded pen/bearded pen. These are not our showbirds. We have a whole building of them. They are not laying right now, though and are sold at a higher price.

Tonya

Tonya, I might be interested in getting some chicks or eggs from you from the show silkies when they start laying. I'm about 1hr45m from Salisbury. :)

French Copper Black Marans mean that they have feathered legs. Regular Marans do not.

I would be glad to get you some eggs when they start laying. It could be anytime for a few of them. The others are only about 4 months. My older adult show birds seem to lay more in the fall. Do not know why. I guess they do not like the heat. They laid like crazy in December.

How much do you usually sell BCM hatching eggs for? Can't afford them at the moment, but I'll definitely be keeping you in mind
smile.png
We're in Rockwell.

Back
Top Bottom