Bearded Silkies Porcelain Pair

signaturefarm

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Pelham, Georgia
1st generation Porcelain Bearded Silkie Pair. Around 3 months old. Great for clearing up those Buffs or just Breed Porcelains. They have all toes and correct features etc. Male looks like a light splash. They usually get buff across the wings with age.

I raise and Show Exhibition Bearded Silkies. I have more Available in other colors as well. From Pet to Show Quality. Just getting feet wet with this auction. Not sure if I can get all pics loaded.
1st time posting here.. So please bare with me. Kinda green to this site, but learning.. LOL!!
Hopefully I will get time to update my website with new pics and available birds. I no longer breed Buff or Grays and I do not sell eggs. Thanks For Looking.....

Cockerel
2888_056.jpg

Cockerel
2888_052.jpg

Cockerel
2888_047.jpg

Pullet
2888_046.jpg

2888_aba_yearbook.jpg

Last edited:
Aimee!!!!!

So good to see you join us at BYC!!!

My older trio of these porcelain are evolving into some GORGOUS birds....beautiful blend of color, beautiful "type", every detail is outstanding. Look for mine at next year's Shows!!

Claudia

Hey Amiee! Happy to see you on here. I love the porcelains! I agree with Claudia, her birds that she got from you are beauties and I love the birds that I got. My splash is developing into a real beauty. I can't wait for next years shows!

Back
Top Bottom