1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Bearded Silver Lace Polish Cockerals

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by BackYardChknLvr, Jan 12, 2013.

1. BackYardChknLvr

BackYardChknLvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    I have two 3 month old Bearded Silver lace Polish Cockerals i need to find a new home for as i live in the city i'm willing to sell for $15-$20 each or trade for other breeds of polish's.. Wanting to find them a good home great 4-H project too as they have wonderful markings.. you can txt me at 208 249 5011 or send me a message here i check messages daily.. I am askin a bit more for boys as i paid $10.00 for each baby as they are not common in my area and i've done most of the raising.. These boys are exstreamly friendly as i have handled them since they were hatched

2. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

are these small chickens?

3. BackYardChknLvr

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    They are smaller but they arent bantie's they are more of a medium size the males normaly will way up to about 8lbs and right now they way maybe 1-2lbs as they are still only 3 months old

4. byveidt

byveidt Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2012
    How much are you asking for shipping?

5. BackYardChknLvr

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    I would have to see how much shipping is depends on where to i may be willing to pay half of it where about would you be?

6. byveidt

byveidt Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2012
    My zip is 95501. Eureka CA. And that would be great, but I think it's expensive.

7. BackYardChknLvr

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    Well I will go and see how much it is if you would like you can contact me @ 2082495011 my name is jessica

8. BackYardChknLvr

Jan 3, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    Let you know i have looked up a few sites and looking to find somebody that possibly may be traveling that way.. but i will look in to it more so best to contact me and we can figure it out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by