Bearded Splash and blue Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by schuloger, Jan 5, 2011.

1. schuloger

schuloger Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    Middle TN
    I am selling these for my mother. She has a few of these birds that was born last year( around 5 to 4 months old) and was keeping them to sell this spring at some of the shows we go to. That plan is no longer able to work out and she is going to sell them now. If you are looking for some birds that will be ready by this spring then these are your birds.

Some of them are old enought you can tell what they are and some are right before them. I will be willing to ship also.

If you are interested in any of these please email or PM me and we can talk about them.

These are good looking birds and have produced some good looking birds in the past. Some of the people on the forms here have bought some from us ans been happy.

I will try and get some pictures posted up on here this weekend if all goes well.

You can also go to our website and there is a few pictures of some birds on there.

www.YatesBantams.com

Please feel free to email me or PM.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. schuloger

schuloger Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    Middle TN
    Alright......I was able to get some pictures of some of the birds this afternon. I am sorry not a ton of them are close up due to it was very cold out there today.

Please email me or PM me on what you are looking for and I can see what we can work out. The ones that have emailed me already I sent some pictures to your email so.

These birds are from 4 to 5 months old so still filling out all the way also.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

one that i put in a smaller pen before I got to cold

[​IMG]

Here is a little cutie!
    [​IMG]

Please let me know if you have any questions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by