Beat the Heat with a COMFORT COOLIE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Appytaz, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BUY NOW - EMAIL OR PM ME WITH YOUR COLORS CHOICES

LEOPARD PRINT IS NOW SOLD OUT!

Comfort Coolie - Only $5.00 FREE SHIPPING IN USA

Please specify which color coolie you would like.

This is a great way to help you BEAT THE HEAT! Simply soak your Comfort Coolie in cool water and theN tie around your neck.

•Cools blood flow to brain
    •Lowers body temperature
    •Reduces dehydration

COMFORT COOLIES are made with 100% cotton fabric and water absorbing crystals sewn inside. . Coolies will last all day and can be used over and over again. You don't have to wait for the water in your cooler to completely evaporate before re-soaking, place in water for 2-3 minutes to quickly refresh as often as you like.

Soak Coolie in water for approximately 15 to 30 minutes, the colder the water the longer the absorption time. Crystals may be lumped in one area , simply move them around allowing expansion room. After the crystals have absorbed all the water they can (no more expansion room left) remove from water. As the water evaporates out of the crystals a cooling feeling is experienced. Do not leave in water for extended periods of time; this will cause slime to residue on the outside of the coolie. After use for the day or the season, merely hang up, either inside or outside, allowing crystals to completely dried out; crystals will feel hard and crunchy to the touch when dry.

These are awesome for the Pets also!

Paypal preferred - but I can take Mail in Payments if you wish.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  2. rebel-rousing-at-night

rebel-rousing-at-night Chillin' With My Peeps

What are the payment options?

3. Appytaz

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    I have paypal or you are welcome to mail in payment.

The Leopard is now Sold Out!

4. Appytaz

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    15 New Fabric Prints - Message Me With Your Email If You Would Like Photos Of The New Colors!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by