1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BEAT THE STORM Bakers dozen Silkies Sale SHIP TODAY !!!Save $3.00

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Mar 22, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for Sale is 13 Quality Silkie hatching eggs.
    We are expecting a huge storm and I don't want to ship after today so it is important to make payment right away. I am going to the PO this afternoon for another shipment.
    Included in this auction are 3 Blue/Black/ Splash Silkie hatching eggs and 3 Partridge silkie hatching eggs, 3 White Silkie Eggs & 4 Splash.
    Partridge (partridge roo over 1 partridge hen and 1 buff hen)
    The BBS are from 2 different pens.
    These are Awesome birds.
    The photos speak for themselves.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed. They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out TODAY so payment needs to be made right away. We are expecting a big storm tomorrow(Wed) so I don't want to have to drive to town. Pay today before I leave for town and I will discount $3.00.
    PayPal only please. Total will be $34.00 to [email protected]
    I am leaving for the PO at 4PM CST so need payment before say 3:30pm so I can print label ect. The total price would be $31.00 if I get payment today in time before I leave.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected shipment. If you would like to insure your package it will cost an additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I line the packing box with 3/4" sheets of styrofoam to protect the eggs.

All of my colors are penned seperate.

My laptop is in for repairs and I can't upload any new pictures of the chicks I've hatched but I've attached the parents of most of the chicks you would be hatching from.

If you are the winning bidder. Please EMAIL me with YOUR ZIP CODE, PAYPAL EMAIL address so I can calculate your postage and bill you thru paypal right away to get these in the mail on Wednesday.
    Sorry my inbox is always getting full so emailing me is best.

Thanks Much and Happy Hatching !!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One baby picture I had uploaded !!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    I just Paid for the White Silkie Showgirls and Partridge eggs, Haven't heard from you? I emailed you! Your Inbox is full!

3. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Sent payment again, let me know if you have recieved it.
    Quote:

4. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I got the 1 payment for the Showgirls. You said you wanted the silkies too???? I replied to the email you sent me.

Thanks

Sandi

5. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Hey everyone, I think the silkies are still available. She posted on this thread by mistake instead of the showgirl auction !!!

Sorry for any confusion !!!!

Looks like I will be going to the PO again tomorrow !!!

These are to nice to feed the Dogs and I don't have room in my bator !!!!!! HINT HINT !!!

6. oldiabird

oldiabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2011
    Audubon, Iowa
    Sandi, I would love to have these silkie eggs, if it's not too late, I e- mailed you too, you did such a great job of packing and I have room in another bator, so I' d love to have these tooo please !![​IMG]

7. oldiabird

oldiabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2011
    Audubon, Iowa
    I haven' candled yet, but the bator is really staying constant, just keeping fingers crossed that everything turns out well, sent your money for this batch, you can send extras, I won't mind, HaHa! hope the storm doesn't get you too bad, we're supposed to get rain tonite, but we were supposed to have had this afternoon to and all we've had was just one little sprinkle!!

8. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    SOLD

Hit the Buy it Now button Art !!!!

Happy Hatching !!!

Thanks

9. FrenchToast

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:Hey Art,

Just sent Hubby back to town. Got your paypal. Sorry, there weren't any extra's today. These were fresh today. Just don't want to have to deal with the storm.

Keeping fingers crossed that hubby makes it to town before the PO closes. It's 30 miles one way !!!
    [​IMG]

FYI I have the eggs marked just like last time but didn't have time to write out and print the packing slip.
    Looking forward to some pictures of your hatch !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by