BEAT THIS WISH!!! Funny!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by suzettex5, Aug 5, 2010.

1. suzettex5

suzettex5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    California
    I thought this was cute...

The Bridge

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I
    wish that I , and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

2. redturtle

redturtle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2010
    stanardsville, va
    [​IMG]

3. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    i hate that joke, it is kinda funny, but it's telling us that God is stupid, which he is not... well at least i think it does...

4. silkieroo

silkieroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Durham NH
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    [​IMG]

6. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    oh man that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

7. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Quote:Ooooooooooooor .. that God thinks it is better that we NOT understand one another .. and love each other anyway .. [​IMG]

Just sayin' ..

Funny joke.

8. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:Ooooooooooooor .. that God thinks it is better that we NOT understand one another .. and love each other anyway .. [​IMG]

Just sayin' ..

Funny joke.

OOOORRRR that "God" is a man and even he can not quite understand the evolution of the female mind.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by