1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beatiful day

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by scooter147, Mar 6, 2009.

1. scooter147

scooter147 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Missouri
    It is one of those "Chamber of Commerce" type days here today and I am stuck at work...please don't tell on me.

How I would love to be home today sitting outside, drinking a cold drink and watching my chickens scratch, dust and sun bathe, preene, squabble over nestboxes etc.

2. damselfish

damselfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    I feel for ya. Southwest part of Missouri here, absolutely beautiful day and I just got home from work around 6. And it's supposed to rain this weekend too. Waaaah!

3. My chicken is cuter

My chicken is cuter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Oh ya it was beautiful today,[​IMG] 76 degrees 54 percent humidity lovely. [​IMG]
    No, my perfect temp is 73. Beautiful.

4. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    we are in northwest AR and had a great day. in the 70's. the wife worked in the garden all day. i did a little framing on are coop then went to the shooting range for some fun [​IMG][​IMG] when i got home the garden does look like its ready to be started. i have a great wife. she lets me go play and does a great job with the 4 kids.

ryan

5. first time farmer

first time farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Hahaha it is going to be 50-60 in New Hampshire this week I CANT WAIT i want the snow to melt already so i can let the girls out and free range

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by