1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Beautiful 2 year old Black and White Wyandotte needs a new home (Mooresville NC)...

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by acarr777, Apr 1, 2018.

1. acarr777

acarr777 In the Brooder

May 27, 2016
    Emma, was hatched in my classroom 2 years ago and has been a great egg laying pet ever since. Unfortunately, my children are getting older and the demands at school have pulled them away from chicken duties. I am looking for a loving home for her.

2. LoveDatChickenLife

LoveDatChickenLife Chirping

Jul 9, 2017
    I am willing to trade my rooster for her, but I think in your cases you can’t have chickens..?

3. Tbanner

Tbanner Chirping

Apr 9, 2018
    NC
    Do you still have her? I’m new to owning chickens but would live to have her if she’s still available. I know it’s an old post but I figured I would check anyways.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: