BEAUTIFUL 6 month old Splash Silkie Cockeral from SQ Parents!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Nov 11, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Good morning all! [​IMG] I have a beautiful 6 month old splash silkie cockeral from SQ parents up for auction!!! I am NPIP certified. He is a beautiful boy and just SO sweet!!! He is quite the gentlemen--when I feed him, "special treats" like grapes, he picks them up, and runs them to the pullets and drops them at their feet!!! [​IMG] He has a nice crest, amazing cushion, all five toes, etc. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping--please note, I only ship live birds at the beginning if the week(Mon or Tues) so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Shipping will be $50, which includes a poultry shipping box, insurance, and confirmation. **Please note, if shipping plus the $10 box is less, I will refund the difference once he's been shipped!!!** I accept Paypal or a money order as payment. Auction will end Sunday and he will ship out Monday as long as payment is received. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! But in no way does the starting price determine the quality of this boy--he is FABULOUS!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!! Here are a few pics I just took today(sorry, he wasn't very cooperative for the camera):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Where in Maryland are you? He's gorgeous!

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG] I am in Port Deposit, MD(21904).

Edited to add that I have shipped many time in different parts of PA and if you're too far away, shipping usually only ends up running about $20-$25ish(in and around there), which is cheaper than gas with traveling if you're too far away. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  4. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Yeah, I'm about 6 hours away by Pittsburgh. If it'll cost about $25 give or take, I'll have to keep my eye on this one [​IMG]

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:LOL---yeah, I'd say that'd be TOO FAR!!! LOL!!! [​IMG]

6. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi, Just wondering why you are letting this nice looking boy go? Also can you tell me his show quality parents bloodlines? Thanks, Beth [​IMG]

7. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    LOVE HIM! I would be bidding but just bought a black pair from Premier and am now over my roo limit!! I hope to hatch some as handsome as him from the eggs I got from you!

edit for spelling [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  8. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Quote:Me Too I like him Alot I just would love to see his toe placement [​IMG] If it is correct I am going to go out on a limb and buy another Roo boy. I need another one like I need another chicken period.....LOL

But, this one is a real nice looker and I would consider showing him if his toe placement and feathering is proper. Also, I could use him to breed to my Blue CJ Exotic Pullets [​IMG]

9. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Beth G. :

Quote:Me Too I like him Alot I just would love to see his toe placement [​IMG] If it is correct I am going to go out on a limb and buy another Roo boy. I need another one like I need another chicken period.....LOL

But, this one is a real nice looker and I would consider showing him if his toe placement and feathering is proper. Also, I could use him to breed to my Blue CJ Exotic Pullets [​IMG]

Hello! [​IMG] As requested, pics of his feet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by