***Beautiful Bearded Buff Silkie Cockerel***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for your consideration is a beautiful approximately 4+ month old Bearded Buff Silkie Cockerel. He has all 5 toes on both feet (spacing on 4th and 5th toes could be better), heavy foot feathering, dark eyes, a nice shaped comb although it is a bit light, excellent tight wings, a decent size crest and cushion, short back, very good type and very little smutt. He does have a missing toenail on one of his toes. Pics and video were taken on 11-25-11. Please e-mail us with any questions or if you want additional pictures of this cockerel ([email protected]) All our birds are very well taken care of and have been pampered since hatch=) This boy has been wormed and mite and lice sprayed regularly. He will be bathed and have his toenails and beak trimmed. He will ship in a new Horizon Box with glued mesh and deep shavings and fruit cup to keep him hydrated during the trip. We will include his health info along with NPIP in an envelope taped inside the box. Please keep in mind shipping live birds is a risk and can be stressful on the birds. Local pick up is always welcome. BUFF COCKEREL VIDEO LINK--

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Nice boy!!

3. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:Thanks Cammy! Josh talked me into putting him for sale. I really didn't want to but we have other buff boys that have darker combs with excellent type. He said I can't hang onto all of them=(

4. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Birds & Eggs :

Quote:Thanks Cammy! Josh talked me into putting him for sale. I really didn't want to but we have other buff boys that have darker combs with excellent type. He said I can't hang onto all of them=(

With type like that, I wouldn't hold the comb against him [​IMG] It's not that light! He is just a gorgeous boy! I'm sure Korki will produce amazing offspring with this little boy. I think I will bid on your little AOV boy, Korki said she could bring him to me at the show [​IMG] Love his color!​

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  5. Birds & Eggs

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas

With type like that, I wouldn't hold the comb against him [​IMG] It's not that light! He is just a gorgeous boy! I'm sure Korki will produce amazing offspring with this little boy. I think I will bid on your little AOV boy, Korki said she could bring him to me at the show [​IMG] Love his color!

The little AOV boy is soo sweet! Im not sure what to call him. We thought he was blue partridge but looking at pics Im not so sure. Cammy what do you think he is??

6. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Birds & Eggs :

Thank you Josh! [​IMG]
    Sorry Katie [​IMG]

7. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011

With type like that, I wouldn't hold the comb against him [​IMG] It's not that light! He is just a gorgeous boy! I'm sure Korki will produce amazing offspring with this little boy. I think I will bid on your little AOV boy, Korki said she could bring him to me at the show [​IMG] Love his color!

Oh sorry, I should clarify! "Bring him to you" is code for, thanks for Xmas present! [​IMG]

8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Birds & Eggs :

Quote:With type like that, I wouldn't hold the comb against him [​IMG] It's not that light! He is just a gorgeous boy! I'm sure Korki will produce amazing offspring with this little boy. I think I will bid on your little AOV boy, Korki said she could bring him to me at the show [​IMG] Love his color!

The little AOV boy is soo sweet! Im not sure what to call him. We thought he was blue partridge but looking at pics Im not so sure. Cammy what do you think he is??​

I've studied him for a while, and I'm just not sure. I'm going to study him some more. But, I'm loving his coloring.

9. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:With type like that, I wouldn't hold the comb against him [​IMG] It's not that light! He is just a gorgeous boy! I'm sure Korki will produce amazing offspring with this little boy. I think I will bid on your little AOV boy, Korki said she could bring him to me at the show [​IMG] Love his color!

Oh sorry, I should clarify! "Bring him to you" is code for, thanks for Xmas present! [​IMG]

Thank you Korki [​IMG] Whatcha want for x-mas my friend????

10. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    You might have some competition for this one if I was ready to buy a buff boy right now. I really like him! Besides, you can win every BYC auction!! [​IMG]

Thank you Josh! [​IMG]
    Sorry Katie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by