1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beautiful Black Ameraucana Rooster in need of some country livin'! (Portland, Oregon)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Daniale, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Daniale

Daniale Out Of The Brooder

Aug 27, 2013
    Portland
    We have a sweet 18 week-old Black Ameraucana rooster who sadly needs to move out of the city limits. We've had him since he was a chick and is very used to being handled. He's healthy and beautiful and in the midst of attempting to "cock-a-doodle". Our hope is that someone wants to keep him off of the dinner table because he's so sweet. We are sad to part with him, but can't have a roo in city limits. We live in NE Portland, Oregon. Anyone interested?

2. MsPoultry

MsPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2014
    I wish i could take him but i've already got a lot of birds especially males,thats to bad he's got to go,i hope you find an amazing home for him!

3. Daniale

Daniale Out Of The Brooder

Aug 27, 2013
    Portland
    Thank you! My fingers are crossed!

4. ILikeBirds

ILikeBirds Out Of The Brooder

Aug 11, 2014
    SW Washington
    I am! I'm just across the river in Vancouver. Hopefully he's still available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by